Monday, August 25, 2008

Cuting n F*cking

Now listening: LL cool J feat. The Dream - Baby

Its a very random video by Ghavin Chiew a.k.a Fatt Go, then he records us in the foyer hanging around before class...then we were talking bout laptops, suddenly Joe tie my pendrive around his wrist and act like a model...haha...after that Fatt Go records me, then i was asking if my hair is long or not, ALL OF A SUDDEN, Choon Beng a.k.a CB says if his hair was as long as mine, then his dad will fuck him, and the conversation goes like this...

Choon Beng: If like that my dad will fuck me u know?

Joe: Fuck you ah!!!????

Choon Beng: He will use the scissors to cut my hair

Ghavin: Thats not fuck thats call cut!

Choon Beng: (after a pause)AND HE WILL FUCK ME ALSO!

trust me, if you guys were there, you will laugh the shit out of you listenging to our CB talk...and the guy in the end of the video is our Danny a.k.a Danny Little Princess

No comments: