Sunday, July 13, 2008

Love In The Club part 3

Now listening: Usher feat. Beyonce and Lil Wayne - Love in the club part 2



Chillis, Mid Valley
Saturday 12/7
Me wit my Southwestern Grilled Lamb

Yen wit her Fijita

Celias meal



My Birthday
Bar Club

Saturday 12/7


only 6 bottle for the nite...

MengHui x Sam x YieLyn
MengHui x Sam x Yie Lyn
Yie Lyn x BB

Sam x Yie Lyn (actually ure abit heavy on my lap, haha)

Sam x Meng Hui

Sam x Celia

Yie Lyn x Sam x Meng Hui

Sam x Sunway Babes

Alex x BB x YieLyn x Sam x MengHui

Jeff x Sam

Celia x Sam

Sam x Hui X Ken

Sam x Ken

Sam x Celia
Hui x Jeff

Sam x My BFF

Jeff in the back looks abit funny, haha

Kenry looks happy at the back, haha

Sam x BB

San San x Sam

Buy shots for u two then drink lor

MengHui looking at her shot while we pose abit...haha

Stifflers!!

Jeff x Sam

Hui x Jeff x Sam

CheeHao x Hui x Joshua x Jeff x Sam

MayXim x Sam

My partner of the nite

Yen x Sam

Celia x Sam x Yen

YieLyn x Sam x MengHui

My BFF

Melody x Sam

hey Jason, wat u lookin at ??

Kenry x Sam

the only pic i took wit the other Bday boy, Travis

Judson x Sam

Sin Haur x Sam

ACCA babes

oh my, i took lots of pic wit them




once again, thx everyone for coming, i had fun...

No comments: