Friday, June 27, 2008

New updatez

Now listening: R Kelly feat. T Pain and T.I. - I'm a flirt

Daddy Yankee - Pose
(this song is hot, expect this song to hit clubs soon)

Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson and Sebastian - Miscommunication
(nice song, should dl this)

Chrishan - Video
(very heavy beat song)

Madonna - Dance 2night
(good song)

Pharrell feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat
(has some nice beats to it)

Colby O'Donis - Under my nose
(normal song, but so far his songs has been good)

JC feat. Gorrilla Zoe - Nobody gotta know
(not bad)

Ne Yo - Stop this world
(an emo song)

Holly Rae feat. Sean Kingston - Off the meter
(a very club oriented song)

Mariah Carey feat. T.I. - I'll be loving you long time (remix)
(this remix sounds better than the original)

David Banner feat. Chris Brown and Young Joc - Get like me
(typical hip hop song)

Akon - Sunny day
(a good song)

Akon - Clap again
(its nice though, should dl)

No comments: